Friday, August 1, 2008

Childless People Package Toys....

We have been under self-imposed quarantine at our house (I could go on a rant about people that let their children play with others when they are sick and know it, but I’ll save it for another day). After a late night trip to the ER due to a really high fever we discovered L had hand-foot-and-mouth (sounds so dirty, so animal like).

Good news, she is feeling better, to make up for the stagnate play of her toys for a few days she took every single toy out of the toy boxes this morning.


It is great that she feels better, but it makes me sick to realize that I need to sanitize every single one of those toys because of ‘play’ like this:


I'd like to take a moment to thank all the grandmas, grandpas, aunts and uncles for billion and two toys, especially the '150 ball pit' and the bag of '100 blocks'.

Now if only my little wingman and I can start to feel better....

No comments: