Thursday, February 7, 2008

Here Is Your Valentine's Day Card

A friend reminded me that Valentine's Day is next week and as tradition has it, kiddo's are supposed to exchange cards & treats. Being as my kiddo's are young I WAS going to do a photo card.


Here is a sample of how my attempt to capture the kids together for the card went....






At the point T is thinking "Sister, move out of my shot and just sit still for 2 seconds so we can get this over with!"







I QUICKLY gave up on trying to capture the 2 kids together. Trying to get each of them alone didn't go so well either...


And T (notice the shadow as well as the fear in T's eyes? It is L standing dangerously close to him)



I gave up, needless to say no photo Valentine card from the B's this year. Points for the thought?

1 comment:

Jen said...

They have Shrek Valentine treat bags at Target....would be a great thing for Lili to give to her friends.