Thursday, March 5, 2009

This is me

A few weeks ago I got 'tagged' on a Facebook (FB) note. My FB friend (and FXB cohort) said something like how she admired how I seemed to have it all together. To be CLEAR - FAR FAR FROM IT! Just to prove it, below is an edited snippet of an email I sent to a friend today:

"OMG! I FORGOT I WAS GOING TO GET YOUR LUNCH TODAY!!!! I AM PUTTING A CHECK IN THE MAIL TONIGHT!!!!!!!! THANKS AGAIN FOR COVERING L's REGISTRATION FEE FOR PRESCHOOL WHEN I FORGOT MY CHECKBOOK FOR PRESCHOOL REGISTRATION!

[it is so not like me to be a basket case or crazy or witchy or indecisive about life in general (okay maybe witchy, but just once a month, for a few days)...... I am WORKING on getting over all of these things and trying to get back more to being ME and to be more POSTIVE, not focusing on the negative! I too enjoyed lunch today – sorry I was just a debbie DOWNER. I PROMISE I will do my VERY BEST to not be like that next time – I am so glad that you want to get together again for lunch]"

No comments: